Gioca a Iron Man di Marvel con il controller di movimento VR su PlayStation 5
Marvel’s Iron Man VR comic book represents another concrete effort by Powerhouse to bring its characters to meaningful gaming. Iron Man VR games are here that I can spend hours at a time flying around in my own Iron Man suit, not even feeling the slightest bit of motion ailment. Marvel’s Iron Man VR makes impressive use of PSVR and now uses its entirely old PlayStation Move controllers as an entertaining, high-flying action game featuring the full point of the superhero filler. But as I slowly enjoy my time in the mask, repeated missions and a spotless story keep the PS4’s latest version of the PS5 by surprise so much that it even flies from the usual heights.
Gameplay del controller di movimento di Iron Man VR della Marvel
The story of Iron Man VR takes place on a well-filled ground as Tony struggles with the impressions of his past life as a war profiteer this time around, while at the time the villains were against the ghost. Although it may be entertaining, the plot here is presented extremely and predictably which makes it flat. This is an insult to the phrase “show, don’t tell,” relying on stationary, heavy talk from the show, as well as blacks where you just stand and hear Tony just explain his feelings between loose missions. The story wasn’t enough to get me emotionally involved in Tony’s journey – especially when serious moments were often discussed in the corner of my mind with his big, dumb shoulders, or his gripping, worn-out arms.
You can also shoot with your Iron hands. You alternate between the standard nerve blasts of Iron Man, which you shoot with your palms, and a pair of secondary weapons, such as missiles and smart bombs, which you shoot from below your palms. You also have a charging dashing punch. All of these moves are controlled with cooldowns, so you need to switch between them to keep fighting. Since all the weapons are dynamic and you are fighting in 360-degree space, learning to be aware of the situation and how to use your weapons effectively makes the relatively simple shooter more interesting.
Flying is the driving force of Iron Man VR. Each story’s mission ends with scores and ratings, urges you to run and improve again, and each map has a variety of optional tests for anyone who just spends more time in the Armor. Wants Fortunately, there aren’t many ways to take advantage of these unique controls. With a handful of weapons and enemy types, even unique controls can’t keep your interest down. You will run the weapons more than once several times throughout the story.
- Use two PlayStation Move motion controllers to set fire to Iron Man’s replacement jets and blast the iconic man in the sky with lower gear weapons.
- Fight against Iron Man’s biggest enemies in high-risk, action-packed battles.
- Update Tony Stark’s self-parking or suit installation and to customize Iron Man’s awesome abilities
- After many years as a world-famous superhero, Tony is attacked by a difficult ghost, a hacker and anti-corporate activist who redesigns old Stark Industries weapons.
- Enemies force you to move and fight in ways that are nothing more than points and shots.
- Fly, shoot your enemies with a big blast.
- The game will run in the first person, headphones will require as the attack will appear unexpectedly from different directions. Can you react in flight and shoot your enemies?
- You will encounter ghosts of the past that are trying to destroy you.
- You will experience the emotions of a real hero as if you were in heaven. Most fights are in the air. Get ready for an extraordinary experience.
- There will be super-villains to help save not only Stark Industries but the whole world.
- Action armed is a brand-new Tony suit. You will experience amazing flight mechanics and tactics with the feeling that you are flying through the sky.
While many VR games still come back to limited controls, the exclusive Iron Man VR from the PlayStation VR asks you to determine and master its unique fight control if you want to be a Marvel super Want to feel like a hero. The comfort of Tony Stark’s iron skin makes you feel like you know that Iron Man is “made” in such a way that no one can play a standard game. At the same time, the game around this basic mechanic seems too thin. With a reusable environment, recycled mission goals, and a speculative story that goes far beyond its reception, Iron Man VR immediately loses its lustre.
Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Pacchetto Controller di movimento
Contenuto del bundle:
- Gioco di Iron Man VR della Marvel
- Controller di movimento PlayStation 2x
Prendi il tuo visore Per PlayStation 5 VR2 e preparati per un’avventura originale di Iron Man nei suoi film di Avenger corazzato!
Tony Stark ha smesso di fare armi e sta combattendo il male come il famoso Iron Man con la tecnologia si sviluppa. Tony è stato un supereroe di successo e di fama mondiale per alcuni anni, quando viene attaccato dal misterioso Fantasma. Questo hacker ha vecchie armi da Stark Industries e vuole distruggere le grandi aziende. Ghost cerca di rovesciare l’impero di Stark attaccando luoghi in tutto il mondo. Ad ogni confronto la tensione aumenta ulteriormente, fino all’inevitabile denouement.
Caratteristiche del pacchetto:
- Usa i due controller di movimento PlayStation® Move per usare i getti di repulsore di Iron Man e prendere il volo con un arsenale di iconici gadget Iron Man.
- Rischia tutto e affronta uno dei nemici più forti di Iron Man in battaglie mozzafiato.
- Potenzia la tua tecnologia nel laboratorio di Tony Stark e sblocca le impressionanti abilità dell’armatura di Iron Man.
PlayStation VR non è adatto ai bambini di età inferiore ai 12 anni. L’esperienza VR richiede un sistema PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR e una PlayStationCamera.
– Richiede due controller di movimento PS Move per giocare.
Playstation 5 console specs
|CPU||The heart of the PS5 will be the processing power that it uses to create the experiences of the next generation. The PS5 is going to use AMD’s Zen 2 CPU technology that encompasses 8 cores and 16 threads here. (8x x86-64-AMD Ryzen Zen 2 cores)|
|GPU||AMD Radeon RDNA 2-based graphics engine with hardware acceleration for ray tracing. 36 compute units at a variable frequency up to 2.23 GHz (10.28 teraflops).|
|Memory interface||The amount of RAM in the PS5 is about what we expected, given modern PC comparisons, but it’s a lot of RAM for a video game console,16 GB GDDR6 / 256-bit and 448 GB/s bandwidth.|
|Storage||The PS5 will come with a SSD (Solid State Drive) which will improve load times dramatically. Custom 825 GB SSD, PCIe 4.0. I/O throughput is 5.5 GB/s (read), typical 8-9 GB/s (compressed). Optional external storage via USB SSD Drive, NVMe expansion bay.|
|Optical drive||The PS5 will include a disc drive, or it won’t. There are two models to choose from, standard or Digital Edition. Standard it comes with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray optical drive.|
|Video||With the PS5, 4K will be the standard and comes with HDMI 2.1 (support for 4K 120 Hz TVs, 8K TVs, VRR).|
|Audio||Audio is a key feature to really push the next-gen experience with PS5 and Tempest 3D AudioTech.|
|Network||PS5 will ship with Wi-Fi 6 802.11 AX standard which is a big deal! WiFi 6 is a huge improvement and changes the whole game basically. WiFi 6 (802.11ax) has better latency and for gaming that is critical.|